Wednesday 28 May 2014

YOBO

You Only Blog Once - a year. And that is when you have fifty or so lectures you should be reading but have decided to sweep under the mat for another day. Anyway, I've two things to say here -
1.  I'm going to take up blogging again /maybe/ - though I don't really ever have much to say about anything - not to mention the fact that I barely have any time to do anything these days either (twerk werk work_studay study stuDYING)
2. I just out-creeped myself on FB by accidentally adding someone. AND HE ACCEPTED THE REQUEST before I could figure how to un-add people. God damn touchscreen phones. "Sorry my friend went on my account and added you." Jokes. This isn't 2005. Nobody will fall for that one lol. I feel embarrassed like an ostensible fool. Wot do???

No comments:

Post a Comment